Discover Jyväskylä region from a different perspective. The capital of Central Finland, in the heart of the Lakeland region, surrounded by beautiful forests and lakes were the traveller can almost feel as if he was in some remote wilderness. The region of Jyväskylä, has also many options on mountain bike routes, from easy peddling to more technical challenging trails. You choose your pleasure and we take you there.
Price includes: guided service, Trek Farley 5 fatbike, helmet, water bottle, bicycle lamp (if necessary)
Additional rental information: Campfire snack break is available for an extra 5€ / per person (includes drink, coffee/tea, wilderness hotdog). Accommodation in local Hotels or Revontuli - The Northern Lights Resort
- regular outdoor cloths
- use of padded clothing (e.g. biking shorts)
- dress according to the season
Duration: 2-8 hours (according to the selected tour option)
Fun n'Sporty tour:
- Duration 2-3 hours
- This tour's main components are small trials, up the hill - down the hill. Routes are up to 25km, in the Jyväskylä area.
- Duration 4-5 hours
- This Tour takes you either circumnavigating through the city of Jyväskylä's forests or sightseeing around the near shores of Päijänne Lake. Riding on small trails, forests roads and some cycling roads, in distance of up to 50km
- Duration 6-8 hours
- A longer Tour, with 50 - 70 km of total distance (depending on departure point). Running mostly through the countryside dirt roads and some trails we will reach the area of the lakes near the Haukanmaa hills (Land of the Hawk). Includes a campfire meal break.